Monday, May 4, 2009

All the kings horses, all the kings men....and their Queen!

Just a little intro:

As we embark on a new journey, My family and I, we are grateful to have learned many lessons. Lessons that have made myself, especially embrace all that God has graciously given me, and treasure all that I have been blessed with. My Boys. My Husband, My Family.

We'll be moving back to Ar. soon. We are very excited about this! God has definitely tested me and I know he's not finished yet, and I take honor in that. I know he's still there and listening. We've gone through quite the trial these past few months and I feel this move is a stepping stone in the right direction. A change, a new beginning...a fresh start. For this I am completely grateful.

One of the most precious things God has given me besides a determined, hard working husband are two bright boys. My occupation on this earth is being a wife and a mother, a daughter and a sister, a friend and a servant. I could not be more pleased with this position in life!

If my eyes were not open before, they most definitely are now. After all that we have been through, I will never take for granted all the small things. No amount of money or materials could ever make me trade what fill my arms and heart daily. I am full of passion for my family..love and dedication..from now until forever more. I am proud to be Queen of my castle... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment